top of page

Professional Group

Public·10 members
Mstislav Medvedev
Mstislav Medvedev

Can You Get A Std From A Virgin NEW!

How can I help you? :)","qr_code_image_url":"","mail_subject":"","channel_account_type":"personal","contact_form_settings":[],"contact_fields":[],"url":"https:\/\/web.whatsapp.com\/send?phone=2348094477226","mobile_target":"","desktop_target":"_blank","target":"_blank","is_agent":0,"agent_data":[],"header_text":"","header_sub_text":"","header_bg_color":"","header_text_color":"","widget_token":"00f8a1d2df","widget_index":"","click_event":""}]}],"data_analytics_settings":"off"}; (function (m, a, i, l, e, r) f.q; r = a.createElement(i); var _ = a.getElementsByTagName(i)[0]; r.async = 1; r.src = l + '?' + ((new Date().getTime() / 10000000)); _.parentNode.insertBefore(r, _); )(window, document, 'script', ' ', 'ml'); var ml_account = ml('accounts', '2726701', 'v5n2c1b3f7', 'load'); var dataLayer_content = "pagePostType":"post","pagePostType2":"single-post","pageCategory":["sti","stories","womens-health"],"pageAttributes":["whispastory","sex","sexually-transmitted-infections","sti"],"pagePostAuthor":"Morenike";dataLayer.push( dataLayer_content );(function(w,d,s,l,i)[];w[l].push('gtm.start':new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js');var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],j=d.createElement(s),dl=l!='dataLayer'?'&l='+l:'';j.async=true;j.src='//www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.'+'js?id='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f);)(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-P5H55W9');.lg-backdrop background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.6) !important;.lg-toolbar,.lg-dropdown background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.8) !important;.lg-dropdown:after border-bottom-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.8) !important;.lg-sub-html background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.8) !important;.lg-thumb-outer,.lg-progress-bar background-color: #444444 !important;.lg-progress background-color: #a90707 !important;.lg-icon color: #efefef !important;font-size: 20px !important;.lg-icon.lg-toogle-thumb font-size: 24px !important;.lg-icon:hover,.lg-dropdown-text:hover color: #ffffff !important;.lg-sub-html,.lg-dropdown-text color: #efefef !important;font-size: 14px !important;#lg-counter color: #efefef !important;font-size: 14px !important;.lg-prev,.lg-next font-size: 35px !important;/* Defaults */.lg-icon background-color: transparent !important;#lg-counter opacity: 0.9;.lg-thumb-outer padding: 0 10px;.lg-thumb-item border-radius: 0 !important;border: none !important;opacity: 0.5;.lg-thumb-item.active opacity: 1; Skip to contentHomeAbout UsProducts & ServicesBook AppointmentContact UsBlogMenuHomeAbout UsProducts & ServicesBook AppointmentContact UsBlogHome / STI / #WhispaStory: I have an STD, but I am a virgin!#WhispaStory: I have an STD, but I am a virgin!ByMorenikeSeptember 13, 2021March 17, 2022My name is Ada. You can call me old school, but I promised myself I would remain a virgin until I get married. This is not because I am keeping my virginity for my husband or anything like that. This is because I finally realized it was okay to keep my virginity for me. I ALWAYS take care of my private parts by cleaning it thoroughly and I have my bath twice daily. I also use scented wipes to wipe my vagina after I pee. So you can imagine my surprise when I started noticing swelling around my vagina. There were lots of discharge from my vagina and a tingling painful sensation whenever I pee. My vagina was itching me like crazy. My common sense told me that these are all symptoms of a Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD). Imagine my shock! Like how is it possible?? A virgin having STDs????

can you get a std from a virgin

My friend said that I might have a spirit husband and that I probably have sex in my dreams. That, it was manifesting as infection in real life. Her theory was funny, but in the back of my mind, I was worried. I really had no clue as to why this was happening. I knew I should go to the hospital but the fear of opening my legs or explaining what was wrong to a stranger was holding me back from seeking treatment.

Dr. Ezinne asked me about my habits when it comes to cleaning my genitals and she asked if I used scented soaps and douches. I said I used scented soap regularly and she advised me to stop immediately. The oddest question was when she asked me what type of panties I like to wear. Mehn I thought she was being funny until she explained that cotton panties help to absorb moisture unlike panties made of silk, satin, etc. She said wearing normal (not tight-fitting) cotton panties can keep my private area dry which will prevent Candida from overgrowing which happens when the area is too moist and not getting enough air. Also, she explained that the parts to wash are called the vulva and not vagina and that the vagina is the passageway inside my body that leads to the cervix-which she said is the door to the womb.

In sum, you can get STDs from kissing. Most STD cases arise from having unprotected sex but if you do get an STD from kissing, there are quick and easy treatment options that you can undertake to manage your symptoms.

It is possible to be a virgin and still have an STD. Of course, the definition of virginity is different for each person, so depending on your definition, it is possible to be a virgin and still have an STD.

If you learn that you or your partner has an STD, you should seek out treatment immediately. In some instances, you should refrain from having sex, in other instances, it is okay to have sex as long as you wear condoms, though ideally, you should wait until you have retested and are given the green light from your physician.

Results: Of 122 patients diagnosed with PID via surgery, 5 women were virgins (4.1%). The median age was 21 years (range, 14-24 years), and all patients presented with abdominal pain. The median diameter of the pelvic abscess pocket on preoperative imaging was 4.5 cm (range, 2.6-15 cm). Only 1 case was preoperatively diagnosed as a tubo-ovarian abscess; the others were expected to be benign ovarian tumors, such as endometrioma and dermoid cysts. No possible source of infection was identified for any patient, except 1 who had a history of an appendectomy because of a ruptured appendix. The results of the histopathological analysis of the excisional biopsy performed during surgery in 4 cases were consistent with acute suppurative inflammation. After postoperative antibiotic use, the conditions of all patients stabilized, and they were discharged from the hospital on median postoperative day 9.

In general, a pelvic exam or a vaginal exam cannot reveal with absolute certainty that a woman is a virgin or has been sexually active. It is always better to have an honest discussion with your gynecologist about your sexual history. This makes it easier for them to look for the early signs of pregnancy and test you for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), such as gonorrhea and genital herpes. You can also discuss proper methods of birth control with them.

Every person is unique. Many people believe in the concept of virginity and hold it sacred. Though being a virgin or being a responsible sexually active person is a personal choice, an intact hymen has been used as proof of virginity in the past. The truth is that the hymen is a flexible piece of mucosal tissue that may be thick, thin or even absent in some women. In some women, using a tampon, vigorous cycling, exercises and masturbatory activities may cause the hymen to rupture.

A pelvic exam can be done even if you have never had sexual intercourse because the opening to your vagina is large enough to allow for the exam. Most of the time, a doctor can't tell if a girl has had sex just from a pelvic exam (and doctors don't usually give teen girls pelvic exams unless there's a sign of a problem). However, let the doctor know if you have had sex anyway. Having unprotected sex puts you at risk for STDs as well as unplanned pregnancy.

Hymenoplasty or hymen restoration is a procedure that repairs a ripped or torn hymen. The hymen is a ring-like skin membrane partially covering the opening of the vagina. The biological function of the hymen is still under debate. However, its social function is widely known for its virginity status when intact.

The whole idea about the absence of part of the hymen means you are not a virgin is erroneous. It is your choice to retain your virginity or experience sexual intimacy with another person without pressure or impairment (such as from drugs or alcohol). Virginity cannot be lost or taken by someone else. This is important to understand because you are in charge of your body and of your sexuality.

Kaiser Family Foundation. Seventeen. A series of national surveys of teens about sex: sexually transmitted diseases [cited 2004 Dec 6]. Available from: www.kff.org/entpartnerships/seventeen_surveys.cfm.

Hi, could you get any disease, STD, HIV or other diseases from sucking your own penis; i am a virgin, never had any sex, only lots of masturbation and more recently auto-fellatio; before and after i do it i always wash thoroughly with soap.Other concern is that of some whitish small bums grouped have appeared around the foreskin.....and another problem would be from the precum: some of it landed on my cheek and soon after appeared 4 itchy zits, i don't am i allergic or something? and forgot to mention after auto-fellatio i wash my mouth with 70 degrees alcohol, rub some on my lips and in my mouth and after i clean insistently with water...is that any good?Please provide an answer....

Another personal afraid of contracting an STD, including HIV, from himself???? YIKES! You're like the fifth one this week. Can anyone really doubt we need to return to science-based sex education in our schools?

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page